BLOG EN PRUEBAS...

Concerts


"I love rock music, and I think the bet way of enjoy it is in a concert. So, I love concerts. In the place where I live, there aren't much concerts, because all the important ones are celebrated in Madrid and Barcelona. For this reason, every concert taht I go, is special. The betst concert I have ever gone was the first important concert I went, with more than ten thousand people enjoying it. It was celebrated in a wonderful place: Castrelos park, in Vigo. On stage: Oasis, in my opinion, one of the best rock bands. I will never forget the fact of staying in front of the band, sorrounded by trees, watching Liam Gallagher singing Cigarettes And Alcohol, one of my favourite Oasis songs. Every time I listen to this sing, I remember that wonderful moment. I think if you love music, watch and listen to your favourite band live, is the best way of enjoy it."




No es que se haya internacionalizado el blog, que podria hacerlo, pero como no tenia muchas ideas para escribir, y llevaba unos dias sin hacerlo, pues esto me vino quenipintado. Resulta que hoy tuve mi ultimo examen, el del Cambridge, de ingles, y una de las preguntas consiste en hacer una composition, a elegir entre varias cuestiones. Y claro, una de las preguntas decia que escribiera un articulo acerca de mi opinion sobre los conciertos, y qu econtara alguno al que fuera. Y eso, más o menos, es lo que escribi... ahora si que ya estoy de vacaciones!!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo | 4:52 p. m.

hello Pri
pos si q es cierto q los conciertos molan, pero ese del q hablas la verdad fue un poco caca, y sin animo de ofender el tipo es un poco gañan... y lo digo gustandome la musica de ellos

saludos

Anónimo | 11:12 p. m.

QUE RICO, SIN CORRER POR ESTUDIO, AL MENOS POR UN TIEMPO, DISFRUTA TUS VACACIONES
BESOS